"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Full

God is on a roll today.  I went to the gym and got in 2+ miles on the treadmill while Alex had speech with Heidi.  After that Alex and I did some laundry and vacuumed the entire house.  To my surprise, Alex then used her computer to ask to go jogging with Mommy.  Sweet!  It’s absolutely beautiful outside today, so I was happy to oblige.  We went for a short walk and then the UPS guy delivered the medication we were waiting for.  I have to fill out and send in the application and then pray that it is approved so that she can get the medication in the future.  As for now, we have a 30 day supply.  That is a blessing. 

Then the phone rang and it was the pediatrician’s office.  The nurse worked hard and found the right guy at Medicaid to approved the prescription for her drooling!  Alex and I made a trip to the pharmacy to pick it up.  Such a blessing! 

I’m telling y’all, God is full of blessings today.  45 minutes at the gym, a walk outside with Alex, the delivery of one medication and the approval of another. 

The neighborhood is abuzz with the sound of lawn mowers this afternoon.  Drew is planning to mow when he gets home this evening.  I think we are expecting rain the next few days, so it really needs to be done tonight. 

I just took this photo of Alex doing some sort of contortionist move. 

may2013 006

It amazes me how she can be so stiff in so many places and then ridiculously flexible in others.  I can assure you that if I were to be in that position then someone would need to call 911.  I can think of no possible way that I could achieve this and not need to be surgically reassembled! 

Alex and Drew

may2013 002

I forgot about this photo that I took of Tessa on Saturday.  You can see my inventive Pediasure wall to keep her in the living room.  You can also see the stray cans laying about, as Tessa did her best to disassemble the wall one can at a time. 

may2013 003

I’m thinking that I may have forgotten to mention a few things.  Did I tell you that Casey and Sasha are having a boy?  Well, the ultrasound confirmed that they are 100% having a baby and 90% having a baby boy.  Did I say this already?  If I did then just humor me and act surprised.  On another note, Grandpa will be moving in with Dad at the end of this month.  They had talked about it multiple times in the last few months and I think we have just reached the point that it will be best for Grandpa to have someone around more often.  I know it will be an adjustment for both of them, but I am thankful that Dad is in a position to do this.  Please keep them both in your prayers as they transition into this new living arrangement. 

No comments: