"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th

Happy 4th of July, y’all. 

How about a few pictures? 

I thought it was funny how JR would turn around backwards in his dining chair and look out through the bars.  Please note… I didn’t actually put my nephew behind bars! 

july42013 012

I hate that I don’t have any of JR & Alex together, but he was happier playing alone or just beside her instead of interacting with her.  I think that’s pretty typical of a two year old, but since she can’t go to him to interact, they pretty much just coexisted for the weekend. 

We are bunny sitting for Ms Mittie and her family this week and Alex loves it.  This is Fluffy…

july42013 010

july42013 011

Would you believe that keeping the bunny has been the least stressful thing we’ve done all week?  It’s pretty simple and really no bother to care for it. 

I’ve been noticing Alex trying to keep her mouth closed much more lately.  For a good deal of time it was wide open all the time.  It still does that some, but she’s really working to keep it closed and it changes the way she looks… to me, anyway. 

This one is open, but not uncontrollably so. 

july42013 002

And closed by her own will. 

july42013 004

I know I’m biased (as every parent should be), but I do believe that girl is absolutely beautiful. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So do I.

RW