"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday

Drew is headed to the airport to catch a flight to Cleveland.  His flight home will arrive around 10pm on Friday.  Alex was up before he left this morning.  She never likes to see her Daddy go, but I’m glad she got to see him before he left. 

We had a nice afternoon at home together yesterday and that really helped me after such a long week. 

I’m trying to think of fun things to do with Alex this week.  I’m not sure that we will be able to have physical therapy in the pool today.  The cool temperatures and rain of the last few days has really cooled the water.  Maybe Thursday.  It’s so strange how we will have one day with a heat index in the triple digits and then a day with highs in the 70’s. 

We’ve already removed a link from our Razorback football countdown chain for today.  In case you are as anxious as Alex & Drew, there are only 33 days to go.  The NFL preseason starts sooner than that.  I will have two very happy people in my house when that starts. 

I now have the flyers for the Happy Like This event on August 10th.  If you would like a flyer to share at work or church (PLEASE!) then I will make sure you get one.  Shoot me a message at HappyLikeThis@yahoo.com  or give me a ring. 

Flyer or no flyer… mark your calendar’s for Saturday August 10th.  We will have the private room at Cherry Berry (frozen yogurt) in Siloam Springs from 4-7pm.  I will have HLT wrist bands (in case yours is worn out or has gone missing) and www.IzzyDogDesign.com is making custom HLT necklaces that will be for sale.  We will have reps from Thirty-One (bags & purses), Kelly’s Kids (children’s clothing) and Origami Owl (jewelry) if you would like to shop.  (Early Christmas shopping?)  Each of these sweet ladies will be donating their commissions from the party to HLT.  In addition, the more we sell the more free items we earn as the host.  We have chosen a special family to receive these items as a gift from HLT. 

Of course, if you drop by the party, you get to see me!  I’m also fairly sure that any frozen yogurt (and added toppings) that are eaten for Happy Like This are fat free, sugar free and zero calorie.  Right?  So load up the family and we will see you on August 10th between 4 and 7! 

No comments: