"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

More Rules of Life

It’s a twisty Alex kind of morning around here.  I held her for a while and just couldn’t manage, so she’s twisting in the floor for a while. 

This weekend we did a craft together.  It started as a hand turkey and then I decided to ask her what she was thankful for.  She used her computer to tell me all sorts of things, so I wrote them down.   I didn’t write them down in any particular order, as I didn’t expect her to have so many great answers! 

nov2013 013

I’m slightly proud of her answers, so I’ve showed everyone who would look at it in the last two days!  Drew and I both had a bitter sweet smile when one of her answers was “Emma”. 

My latest obsession has been a crossword book that I got at the dollar store.  I do this when I find something new that I like… I just get obsessed with it and do it until the new wears off.  Oh, that’s a good Rule of Life. 

Rule of Life #6

Crossword puzzles are more fun with Drew.  The answers aren’t always right, but it’s way more fun. 

Rule of Life #7

It is greatly disturbing to see an actor that you know from the Disney channel playing a bad guy role (or other adult role) on a different network. 

Rule of Life #8

The chances of me answering the phone when you call are slim.  I lose my phone multiple times a day, always have it on silent (remember my sensory issues with all the little beeps?) and forget about it for long periods of time during the day.  I’m not avoiding you, I’m just an airhead. 

Okay, that’s it for now.  I have housework to do and I’ll have to try snuggling Alex again in a bit. 

No comments: