"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Stalling

This is me stalling.  I don’t really have anything to write, but the alternative is to do my housework.  Since that includes vacuuming and mopping, I’m stalling. 

Alex and I attacked Drew with snowballs when he walked through the door last night.  It was only a one sided fight until he started picking up snowballs and throwing them back at us!  As for Foose, he took his snowball to bed with him last night.  He wasn’t about to leave it laying in the living room floor. 

I’m happy to report that I am not the only person that can’t get “Roar” out of my head!  It actually makes me smile to think that a few of you wake up hearing it in your brain, because hopefully that makes you think of Alex and you smile.

Alright, I really don’t have anything to talk about here.  I think I’ll put off the vacuuming a while longer by holding Alex and reading a few books.  FYI, our current favorite book is “A Very Fairy Princess, A Very Fairy Christmas”. 

No comments: