"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, January 31, 2014

Ouch

Wednesday evening’s T25 workout kicked my rear.  Actually, it was Ab Intervals, so it kicked me in the gut.  When Drew got home yesterday evening I casually suggested that we not go to the gym as planned.  Alright, I may have been a tiny bit dramatic about it.  Regardless, we stayed home instead of hitting the gym.  It’s funny how a new workout can take 24-48 hours to really really show itself.  Whew, I can feel all sorts of muscles today.  If I didn’t know what it was from then I would be worried about this!  I can just imagine myself going to the doctor…

me:  I’m hurting quite a lot. 

doctor:  Where is the pain? 

me: From my mid thighs to my shoulders.  Mainly on my front half. 

doctor:  What sort of pain is it? 

me: Deep… and worse when I move. 

… the exam and questions would continue and then…

doctor:  Congratulations, Mrs. Harris, it would seem that you are building muscle. 

So, yeah, this is nothing to complain about.  I have no injury pain, I just have sore muscles from working hard! 

Drew & I have a double date with Kyle & Misty tonight.  We are meeting for dinner and I’m quite excited to go bowling.  It’s been a very long time since I’ve been bowling (not counting Wii bowling), so I can only assume that my bowling muscles will make themselves known in the coming days! 

Before I make myself get up off the couch… pictures from JR’s 3rd birthday party last weekend. 

jan302014 238

jan302014 242

jan302014 248

jan302014 250

No comments: