"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Gross

My sinus issues have just gotten worse in the last couple of days.  On Monday I was having dizzy spells and quickly realized that it was sinus pressure.  Yesterday I was in that place between feeling sick and well.  You know, not good enough to feel healthy but not bad enough to really be sick.  This morning I spent a while throwing up, thanks to all this nasty drainage.  Awesome.  (Sorry for all the details.) 

Today is Ash Wednesday.  The youth group is having a pancake dinner at church at 5:30, followed by a service at 6:30.  Drew is helping the youth flip pancakes and I was going to go help (or just eat!), but now I’m thinking I won’t.  Maybe this is just allergy sinus stuff, but it could be a cold and I don’t want to spread the wealth of germs.  Whatever it is, it’s gross and I don’t think anyone wants me serving pancakes. 

Have I mentioned how much I dislike feeling yucky?  It really cramps my style.  I’m going back to bed. 

No comments: