"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, March 24, 2014

I take it back

Yesterday I joked Drew that I was ready for him to go back to work so I could have a break from all the work.  I take it back.  It’s not even 9am and I miss his already. 

I have a good list of things that I could be doing right now and I was trying really hard to find the motivation to do them.  Thank goodness I was texting Christin a bit ago and she gave me some wise words.  “Sometimes you just need a pj day.”  Amen to day.  In the spirit of that, I’m making a very serious commitment to my sweat pants today.  I’m going to lay around the house, get a few chores done, watch episodes of Mad Med on Netflix and quilt.  Tomorrow I will run my errands and there’s no harm done. 

No comments: