"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tired

I’m so tired.  I was tired yesterday and I’m tired today.  I’m sleeping fine, I just feel tired.  I’m missing Alex and Emma something awful.  It’s a deep ache inside that zaps me.  Next week would be Emma’s 9th birthday and the 27th will mark two years since she died.  Alex hasn’t even been gone three months.  When I think about that it just seems absurd.  It’s completely absurd that any human would have to say that.  Whatever the reason, I’m plain old tired.  I could lay down right now and just sleep and sleep and sleep. 

Now that I’m writing about it, it makes sense that I wasn’t in a very good mood yesterday.  I wasn’t mad about anything, I was just grumpy.  Maybe I still am a little bit.  Mostly I’m just… tired. 

I went to Bible study at church this morning and now I’m home and waiting for the installer guys to come do official measurements of our windows.  They said they would be here between 12:30 and 2, but I’m hoping it’s 12:30 so that I can take a nap soon.  I’m going out with some girlfriends this evening and I could use a rest before then. 

1 comment:

Pam said...

Praying for you~