"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

One Foot

I’ve been a bit blah the last few days.  It’s just a mixture of feelings that have had me a bit down.  Yesterday I gave myself permission to do nothing.  I took a long nap and spent the day in my sweats.  It doesn’t help that it’s cold and rainy outside.  Today it is 48 degrees and raining.  Blah.  Where did the 70’s and 80’s go? 

I also seem to have pulled something in my left shoulder.  It feels a lot like when I was a teenager and pulled a ligament in my right shoulder.  When that happened my parents took me to the doctor, who sent us to a sports doctor.  The verdict was that I had pulled a ligament and to take it easy until it healed.  I’m not planning to go to the doctor for this shoulder unless it doesn’t start feeling better in a week or two.  I do not recall a particular moment when I pulled it, so I’m not sure what happened.  Maybe I tweaked it while doing yard work and/or  slept on it funny?  Who knows. 

Anyway, I did get out today.  I picked up my new glasses…

glasses

…went to Sam’s Club and then took my mom to lunch for a belated Mother’s Day date. 

One foot in front of the other, focusing on the good things and looking forward to the rain moving out and the sun showing its shiny face. 

1 comment:

BethAnn said...

LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK!!!!!!! SUPER GORGEOUS