"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, June 27, 2014

Kyle & Misty

I'm super excited for Kyle & Misty today.  They closed on their new house! On top of having a much larger and very beautiful new home, they are now just outside of Fayetteville.  This is a great thing for them, being much closer to family, the kids' school and Kyle & Misty's jobs.  I can't wait to invite myself over and see the new place!  I'm sure Braeden will be happy to see it and know that there really is a driveway to the house, as he had only seen pictures before and was quite insistent in telling me that the house was cool even though it didn't have a driveway.

So, this post is simply to wish Kyle, Misty, Kayla & Braeden many blessings in their new home!  Congrats!

No comments: