"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

fun

On the tails of my Q&A post, how about some fun pictures?  

Yesterday I had a fun girl day with Kayla.  
We got pedicures...

We went shopping and I saw this at Toys R Us.  It looks almost identical to the Cabbage Patch doll that I got for Christmas in 1983, except this one has a "Vintage Kids" sticker on it.  Seriously?
We played mini golf at Fun City and then played a few arcade games.  Among other things, she picked this stick on mustache with her tickets.  
And then she put it on her stuffed kitten (loot from our shopping).  She specifically asked me to take this photo and send it to her mom.  
I may have let her eat a bit of candy.  Before I took her to her swim lesson she said, "My mom is going to be so mad."  To which I said, "Just don't throw up and we won't have to tell her!" 

My tomatoes are finally turning!  These aren't the first ones we picked, we ate those while standing in the back yard :)  
I'm still picking zucchini.  As soon as I think that we don't have any more growing, another one appears.  It's super fun.  
My pink and purple flowers...



I had plans to go to the Mirana Lambert concert with Sasha on Saturday night, but Payson got sick and she had to stay home.  I had already invited Misty to go along with us, so I was super happy she was able to go with me.  

It was packed! 













No comments: