"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, February 16, 2015

Kayla

We've been having fun watching Kayla play volleyball the last few weeks.  I always forget my camera, but this weekend Braeden reminded me.  I'm having camera issues (lens stuff, I think), but I got a few decent pictures.  I'm thinking of taking up volleyball, just so I can wear cute mismatched socks like Kayla. 

 
Braeden, Misty & Me 

 
Me & Mom 

 
Kayla had two games on Saturday.  Kyle helped her practice a bit between games.  He's awesome.  

 
 
 
I tried to take a selfie with Drew, but he gave the camera the "I'm not in to this" look.  Misty said, "Wait, try again."  I thought she was being helpful, instead she and Drew were proving their extreme maturity levels... and making me laugh.  

 
Kayla's team has really improved and they are on a winning streak.  Kayla did great, I cheered loudly and snapped this picture of celebration after the last game.  

 


No comments: