"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Private

Okay, I just changed the settings on the blog to Private.  Of course, you know that by now because you received an email with the invitation and had to log in to read this.  I'm so shocked at the number of emails I received from people I've never met, but had a story about how/if they know us, came to find the blog, how long they have been readings, etc.   Pretty awesome.  That is why we left it open to any and all for so long.

If you are reading this post then you made the cut.  Congrats!  Just kidding, I wasn't weeding people out, I just wanted to be aware of who was reading.  I added many who emailed me, as well as friends and family I could think of that have read in the past.  I am absolutely certain that  I left people out, so if you know of someone that I need to add then please email me.  adh957@yahoo.com (my normal address) or the temporary account wanttoread21@yahoo.com  The same goes for any time in the future.  Just contact me.  I just need an email address to invite anyone to read. 

Thank you all for being so understanding about the need to do this.  There haven't been any problems to speak of, just an awareness that we are opening our lives in many new ways as we pursue adoption and keeping some healthy boundaries is best for all involved. 

No comments: