"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Emma Week

Today, March 19th, would have been Emma's 10th birthday.  Isn't that hard to believe?   Eight days later, on March 27th, 2012, she went to heaven.  Let's just call it Emma week.  There are 13 donuts in a baker's dozen, so I'm declaring that there can be 8 days in an Emma week. 
I thought I would flip through a few of the old blog posts and steal a photo of Emma to reshare.  That was an hour ago.  My, my, how time gets away from me when I rediscover old photos of my girls.  She was such a sassy thing and I do miss her so.  I could spend days and weeks and months sharing stories and photos and memories of her, but I will not.  Suffice it to say this... Emma lived 7 awesome years in our world and we will never ever forget. 
We all remember our children in different ways, depending on their age.  Today the Emma in my memory is a blond headed, blue eyed, long lashed, squishy cheeked 2 year old.   Yeah, she was awesome. 

 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Beautiful beautiful girl....