"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Good Stuff

Woohoo!!  I'm so excited to say that we have successfully negotiated with the seller of the home we made an offer on last Friday and we are now officially under contract!  Of course, there is much to do before closing, but the anticipated date of closing is June 12th.  There's so much to do between now and then, but we are super excited. 
I never shared any photos of Braeden's first grade program from a few weeks ago.  I forgot my camera at home, took an old one I found at Grandpa's house and took a chance.  I had hoped that I got a few good shots, but it seems that I did not get anything amazing.  Nonetheless, here are just a couple shots from his Rodeo Days program (which is funny, since Braeden doesn't need silly songs or stick horses to learn about rodeos... he could have probably taught the teachers a thing or two about what rodeos are actually like!). 


Things are going great with Birth Mom and baby Eleanor.  Yesterday's OB appointment shows that Birth Mom is measuring at 29 weeks, which is pretty good since today she is officially 31 weeks.  Ellie's heart beat is strong and all seems to be going well.  The due date is 9 weeks from today, but we all know that only God knows when baby will actually arrive.  Hopefully we will be in the new house and somewhat settled when the big day arrives. 
 
 
 


No comments: