"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, June 1, 2015

Birthdays

I think I briefly mentioned that last Wednesday was Drew's birthday.  He shares his birthday with Tessa, who turned 3 last week!  Sasha sent me a few photos and it looks like she & Payson had a great day. 


They are growing so much!  I talk to them on the phone every now and then and it's all I can do to try and keep up with Tessa's conversation!  I look forward to seeing them again soon.  (Oh, and I sort of want to see their mom & dad, too.  lol)
Continuing the birthday week... Kayla turned nine on Saturday.  She had a party with her friends at High Rise (the trampoline place) and I tagged along to help Misty. 


 
I only include this one because it's cute.  I mean, sometimes you just have to flip your head over and let your mom knot your hair on top of your head.  



After Kayla's party, I met up with my friend Heidi for a spa pedicure and some girl time. 
Then we met Cheryl at 28 Springs for dinner.  The company of my friends was the highlight, the blueberry pie & homemade ice cream was a close second! 
Seriously, though. The dessert was amazing! 
In case anyone is counting... if we stick to a July 1st delivery date for Ellie, her birthday is now 30 days away! 


No comments: