"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Quick update

As of this morning, baby Eleanor is doing great. Birth Mom will be induced Friday morning! She still isn't progressing any on her own, but we will still try and see if she can deliver with the help of medications to move things along. If, after a certain period of time, nothing (or not enough) is happening or if baby can't handle the stress, they will proceed with a c section. That is a real possibility.  No matter the method of delivery, we will have a baby Friday or Saturday (depends on how long the process takes)! 
For the next two days, I plan to sleep well, get my hair cut, exercise with a friend, take Grandpa grocery shopping, finish up a few more things around the house, and sleep. Did I say sleep twice? I meant it. Let's get some sleep while we can, because it could be a while before I get to sleep 8 hours a night again! 

No comments: