"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, July 24, 2015

Big Camera

Pictures from the big camera from the last week or so...
Drew's had Toronto people in town for business all week, so he's not been home as much as we have grown accustomed to.  Eleanor was happy for a little Daddy time in the evenings. 


 The Hardin's came to visit on Wednesday evening.  Mollie can't get enough. 
 For perspective: this was Mollie with Alex & Emma in 2010...
and at Christmas in 2009...
I wish I could find one from earlier, but I think you get the idea... Mollie and the Harris Girls have been buddies for a long time and it doesn't look to change any time soon.  The difference?  This time Mollie is old enough to baby sit!  Carrie sort of got ripped off in the baby snuggles department.  Eleanor is crying, but Carrie was still smiling. 
 Now for the funnies part... I laid Eleanor on Ron's chest and she just melted right in to him.  Ron isn't a man of many words, but he may have been silently gloating a tiny bit :) 
 And just because she's pretty...
 When Drew got home this evening, after a long week of meetings and being out of the house, he was more than anxious to snuggle down with his little girl, and she with him. 

No comments: