"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, July 17, 2015

Foose Lick

Little Miss has been a bit more demanding and fussy today. I just gave her a bath and she relaxed so much. 
She's asleep on my chest now. This is a pretty good place to be, but not conducive to blogging from the desk top. So, I'll blog from my phone. 
My Grandma Browers came to visit yesterday. I'm so grateful that she made the trip from OKC to meet her newest great grandchild. 
I realized that my Grandma and I pretty much have very similar glasses!  There's no escaping the power of some genetics. Aren't we cute? 
Kendra came by for a visit and some Eleanor snuggles this morning.  I'm not sure how many newborns meet their hair stylist at 13 days old, but Eleanor certainly did! Gotta start 'em early! 
Other pictures of people I love... 
Kayla & Eleanor
Kyle, Kayla, Eleanor, Braeden & Misty 
E is still having a good time keeping me awake at night... Exhibit A: wide awake baby at 4:29am (which was 2 hours in to our middle of the night play date in the living room) 
But don't worry, when I absolutely have to get up, she's snuggles in for a nice and cozy sleep. 
Exhibit B: 8:30am
My favorite of the day... A girl and her dog. I didn't know I was going to get an action shot of a head lick, I just got lucky :-)
If she grows up to have a cowlick in her hair, we will very likely call it a Foose Lick. 

No comments: