"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday, 10:31am

No new news, but I have time to write. Since we are so very early in the process, they are letting Birth Mom eat and drink. She didn't like the cafeteria tray, but Drew & I had brought her a bag of her favorite chips. We intended it to be for after baby, but we didn't anticipate Birth Mom getting to eat today. We asked the nurse and got the okay, so I walked down to the truck for chips and also the travel pillows & blanket we brought. I passed this duck in the parking lot. Only in Arkansas. 
Birth Mom is sitting in bed eating chips and feeling good for now. Her first dose of medication was at 10am and they give it every four hours. Drew is taking advantage of the down time. 

2 comments:

Amanda Scott said...

Please forgive me for stalking you blog hourly for the next 24 hours. :) Saying lots of prayers for you, Drew, Birth Mom, and Ellie!!

BethAnn said...

Ditto what she said... am on pins & needles.