"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, July 20, 2015

Growing

Tomorrow morning is Eleanor's next check up at the pediatrician. I'm betting she's back to her birth weight and maybe even up a little. That will be fun to find out. 
The last few days... 
It's really hard to wake a sleeping baby, even if it's in the name of upping your chances of sleeping at night. 
and this is what you may get if you do wake the baby... 
FYI, she won that fight and I let her go back to sleep. 
Sunday afternoons are made for napping... 
She's just cute. That's all there is to it. 
JR & Eleanor 
Last night was a first. 2am, she's ready to go back to bed and I was wide awake. 
Also... We went car shopping. I was still trying to convince myself & everyone else that I was just fine in my truck... Then Drew saw me climbing into the back seat to get to the car seat and intervened. My new car is pretty wonderful and MUCH easier to manage with the baby (and Grandpa, too). 
I'll leave you with another pic of Foose, peeking over the edge of the couch to check on his baby. 


No comments: