"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, July 27, 2015

Holy fussy baby, Batman!

I'm not even really a classic Batman fan, but that phrase seems appropriate right now. In the 5 or 6 days our quiet and sleepy little girl has been a little fussy and much more vocal about it. A text conversation between me & Drew today... 
While she's having morebmoments of fussiness than she didn't during her first two weeks of life, it's not THAT bad. And she loves her Momma. We spend a lot of time snuggled up because it makes her feel better. Makes me feel pretty good, too. 
My lovely sister in law threw a shower for family on Saturday and I have lots of photos to share, but as is typical, you will have to wait until I can sit down at the computer to share them (because we all know I'm blogging from my phone while Eleanor lays on my chest). 
So just some phone snap shots, because this baby makes some of the sweetest, silliest, cutest, and funniest faces I've ever seen. 
And for the finale? Foose. I'm a fan of dog shaming photos and he deserves one right now. 
"I steal pacifiers and hide them completely in my mouth while the baby cries and Mom frantically searches for the pacifier that she KNOWS she just had." 



2 comments:

Becky Hogan said...

She is a cutie pie!!! Love the expressions and would like to know what she was dreaming about in that first pic! Sorry I missed the shower but I want hours of face time with Eleanor, not just an hour!
Love ya, Aunt Becky

BethAnn said...

She IS a sweetie!! Gosh, it takes me back. I had to keep 4-6 pacifiers to satisfy my 2nd daughter. One in purse, one in diaper bag, one in baby bed, one in yada yada.... Be ye ARMED and READY, SuperMOM.