"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Tomorrow is baby day!

Tomorrow. As in, tomorrow. Seriously, in less than 12 hours we will be in labor & delivery and praying for Birth Mom's labor and that Eleanor arrives safely. Join us in that, will you? While you're at it, add our dogs to the prayer list. That may sound silly to you, but it's been a rough week of dogs escaping the back yard when left outside for any period of time. We've done all we can to prevent a jail break, but the next two days will be a serious test. Not only will we be gone until Ellie is discharged from the hospital (insert Alex-like squeal of excitement here), but it's the July 4th weekend and the fireworks have already started. Last 4th of July is when Mac freaked out and escaped during the neighbor's firework party. It will likely be a stressful couple of days for the dogs and I'd really like them to all be here when we come home with our daughter. 
I will take every moment I can to update the blog throughout labor, so check back often! We are headed to bed for what is likely to be our last long stretch of sleep for a while. I'll leave you will a photo of Eleanor's nursery. 

No comments: