"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

5 weeks

Eleanor is 5 weeks old now (as of Saturday) and we sure are in love. You know, in case you hadn't picked up on the before now. 
On Friday I got to visit with an old friend and her little girl, Gracie, was thrilled to meet Eleanor. 
Silly faces in the MamaRoo. 
Grandpa Whimpy saw this little onsie in Walmart when I took him shopping last week and thought Eleanor needed it. It says, "Most Valuable Player Ever" and has a razorback on it. Drew likes it enough that when I asked him to get Eleanor dressed on Saturday, this is what he chose. 
E is starting to reach for toys and her interaction is just further feeding our belief that she's a genius :-) 
Snuggles with Daddy while watching NASCAR, which is really just prep for the quickly approaching football season. 
Before church on Sunday and a baby that's so ridiculously cute that I can't stop taking photos of her! 
I shared the above picture on Facebook because she's adorable. I left out this one, in which she appears to be showing us how she really feels about the bow. 
This evening Drew is mowing the yard. The temperature is in the 80's, so I took E outside for a while. 5 weeks and getting her toes in the grass for the first time. 
We sat on the front porch for a while and she was so content, even giving me a few happy coo noises. See that little smile? 

No comments: