"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday

There was a lot of this on Friday and Saturday. A lot. 
I finally decided I couldn't stay home with a crying baby another moment, so I put her in the car and went to see Grandpa.  We have a routine Monday through Thursday. We get up and around in the morning, go check on Grandpa for a while and then run our own errands. We didn't do that on Friday and it's possible she was missing that routine. Proof... 
Happy and content to hang with Grandpa Whimpy. 
Funny faces... 
Snuggles with Daddy... 
Naked baby, looking chubbier :-) 
This face cracks me up! 
Sunday before church... 
And I even snuck a pic of Mollie holding Eleanor during church. Shh... Don't tell on me. 
And with Braeden... 
Sunday afternoon nap time with this sweet girl. 
Fresh from her evening bath... 

No comments: