"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Salon


Today I took Eleanor to the salon for the first time. The appointment was for me, of course, but she went along and did so great. I was worried because last night was quite fussy, but today was great. 
I put a bow on her, just for Kendra, but E wasn't a fan. Her facial expressions were hilarious. 
Doesn't it look like Eleanor is giving Kendra the evil eye?! It's like she's thinking, "this is your fault." 
This is the look I get when my daughter sees me with straight (and slightly darker) hair. 
We stopped and saw Cheryl before heading home. 
I'm so proud of how she did today and now I'm happy to be home and snuggled with my girl. 
I'll leave you with this. Foose loves his little girl so much that even being outside can't keep him from checking on her when she's upset. This is what I found when Eleanor started crying in the MamaRoo yesterday evening. 

No comments: