"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Showered with Love

Our lovely church family threw us a baby shower after church today. We are so grateful for the love these people have shown to us for so many years and for welcoming Eleanor with such love & excitement. Also, I'm quite happy to havereceived  so many diapers! 
Eleanor with her firework cake 
Lots and lots of presents! 
Had to show off her bloomers, as they are really the only reason to wear this dress :-) 
It was a great party and we feel so loved. 
Eleanor is exhausted from all the attention and has made it clear that I am to sit here and hold her while she takes an afternoon nap. I'm happy to oblige. 
A few more photos from the last few days...
Last night I handed a drowsy Eleanor to her daddy while I went to get ready for bed. I came back to a wide awake Eleanor watching football with her daddy. 
These could quite possibly be the cutest pajamas ever. Or, I should say, my daughter is the absolute cutest in these awesome pajamas. I'm wishing I had taken a better picture to share. 

No comments: