"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

This girl

Oh, this girl. She's full of smiles for her daddy these days. He just walks into the room and says something to her and she breaks out in smiles and cute noises. 
I have a long mirror that I lay on the floor so she can see herself sometimes. She's likes that baby in the mirror. 
Drew's Aunt Paula grows beautiful flowers and often takes photos of them. She had several framed for us and I'm so happy with how my dining room has come together with them hanging on the wall. 
Drew had a business dinner last night, so Eleanor and I took a walk on our own. The weather has been so lovely and our neighborhood is so great that there's really no excuse to not take an evening walk. 
 When Drew got home... 
Me: when we went for our walk, I saw our neighbor riding her bike, a dad pushing a stroller while walking his dog, and another mom pushing a stroller. 
Drew: did you talk to them? 
Me: I said hello. 
Drew: that was very extrovert of you. 
Me: I know, it was exhausting. 


No comments: