"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, September 3, 2015

I'm here

It's been several days, but I'm here. Anyone need a little Eleanor? You've come to the right place! 
Tessa & Payson made onsies for Eleanor, but they haven't made it to AR to see her yet and she's grown so fast that by the time Sasha mailed them, Eleanor had gotten too big. Here's one of them laying on her belly, but she's moving so it's a blur! 
Look how chunky this girl is getting! 
Of course, I have a whole series of the many faces of Eleanor... 
She's loving this play gym lately. 
Her little ears still look a bit elvish :-) 
She will be 2 months old tomorrow, September 4th, so you can look forward to 2 month photos with the giant Minnie Mouse. 

No comments: