"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday

Remember how I told you that I recently repainted and decorated the church nursery with the funds that were given in Alex's memory when she died? Well, yesterday the new nursery was dedicated to the memory of Alex & Emma. There will now be a lovely plaque on the wall in their memory. 
Esther, Eleanor & Daniela. 
Sunday afternoon football with Daddy. 
Did I mention that NFL football on Sunday now comes in the form of 8 different games on one screen? 
I'm honestly in awe of how much E is growing. This outfit is on its last wearing thanks to her long body and wonderfully chunky thighs! 
She had a good nap with Grandpa this morning. 
And I'll leave you with the latest installment of the many faces of Eleanor. 

No comments: