"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, September 4, 2015

Two Months!

I can't wrap my brain around the fact that Eleanor is two months old today.  Two months.  How has that much time passed already?  She's feeling stuffy nosed and sneezy right now, but she humored me with the photos this morning.  (You should really go back to the August 4th post and compare the one month photos with todays.  It's insane.) 





 And just because it's cute and I happened to catch her in mid sneeze...
Eleanor Jewell at 2 months old:
-According to our at home scales, she's just reached 10 pounds! 
-Has finally outgrown the newborn sizes and is wearing 0-3 month clothing.
-Spends longer amounts of time (up to 30 or 45 minutes at a time) in her MamaRoo or swing, just looking around and kicking those little legs
-Still loves being worn in the K'tan carrier.
-Tolerates car rides much better than she did a month ago.  Thank goodness.
-Has the most captivating smiles and gives us a good little giggle & sweet little coos now and then.
-Still has deep blue eyes.  (Mommy & Daddy continue to debate what color they will turn out to be.)
-Would very much prefer to sleep on her tummy.
-Sleeps a 7-8 hour stretch every night (praise God!)
-LOVES taking a nightly bath. Hates getting out of the bath.

No comments: