"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Three Months!

It's October 4th and that means that Eleanor is 3 months old today!  Prepare yourself for the cuteness that follows.  Are you prepared?  Okay. Ready, set, go! 
 



 I think this one might be my favorite because of the expression on her face and her body position.  It says, "Yep, Mom's still taking pictures of me.  Guess I'll just chill with this giant mouse and wait until it's over."  Also, you can see her striped leggings and pink converse and together it's very nearly all the cute I can handle in one photo. 
At 3 months old: 
-weighs 11 pounds 14 ounces
-for the last month she has taken her last bottle of the day between 9 & 10pm then sleeps until 6:30 or 7am. It's fabulous and I hate to even give such a report for fear of it changing! 
-she expresses herself with smiles, giggles, lots of "talking" and more facial expressions than I could ever capture with a camera. 
-has obvious adoration for her Daddy (who swears he has video documentation of her calling the hogs!) 
-her eyes are still blue (and beautiful) 
-got her first pair of shoes and they are none other than pink Converse. 

Three months.  THREE MONTHS!  On one hand I can't believe that three months have flown by in a flash and on the other hand I can't remember a time that she wasn't in our family.  It's all pretty fabulous and I'm just trying to soak in every moment. 
Casey's kids are with Mom for the weekend, so after an afternoon of play at my house, we all went to Kyle & Misty's last night.  Misty made a yummy dinner and it was fun to have all five of the McCarty grand kids together. The last photo with a Harris girl was two years ago with Alex, right after Payson was born.  Pretty neat to have another Harris girl in the McCarty clan. 
How many adults does it take to get 5 kids to sit still on the steps and look at the camera?
 So happy to have a pic of all 5 of them together. 
Payson with Braeden's catcher's mitt.  Casey was a catcher, so it was extra fun to see Payson playing with Braeden. 
 Even Grandpa came to dinner.  Eleanor hung out with Grandpa & Uncle Kyle while they watched football. 
 Grandma LaGayle & Payson, watching Tessa & Kayla jump on the trampoline. 
 Kayla said, "Aunt Mandy! Can you take a picture of me doing this?!" 
 Tessa

No comments: