"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Four Months!

Eleanor is 4 months old today!  My goodness, she is growing and changing and it's just amazing.  She's awesome. 




 Want to see the progression?  Here are months 1, 2 & 3.  Yeah, I'd say she changed a bit! 


 
 

I nearly forgot to share a few highlights from this 4 month old! 
-she's graduated from Enfamil newborn formula to Enfamil Infant formula. We tried the generic brand and it didn't settle well. We have a formula snob on our hands 😉
-her absolute favorite thing is when Drew sings to her. She just lights up. They have a certain set of songs and she often "sings" right along. 
-she sleeps like a champ, having her last bottle about 10pm and waking for her breakfast about 8am. 
-she a very content and happy baby
-she's found that the first two fingers on her left hand make for the best sucking.
-she keeps a close eye on her momma and still enjoys being worn in the carrier. We both still prefer the K'tan carrier for now, though we may grow in to the Ergo baby soon.

No comments: