"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Mission Complete

Our dinner party last night was a success. Look how pretty my table was. 
Drew was off for the day, so he was on baby duty while I puttered around the house getting things together & cooking all day. Makes my heart happy.  
Before everyone arrived... E was obviously thrilled. 
I made chicken & dumplings for dinner and homemade bread. (We may have been sitting in the formal dining room, but we have to keep it real.) I made snickerdoodle blondies for dessert and they were delicious. Everyone seemed to have a nice time, I'm glad we did it and I'm glad it's done (until next time). 
After everyone left... 
We all slept well last night and E is all smiles & giggles this morning. 

No comments: