"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wahoo!!

It's been pointed out that I haven't posted since Friday and that everyone might forget what Eleanor looks like! Okay, okay, I guess I will share a few photos. Since you've twisted my arm. Lol 
Wow, this book is really thought provoking. 
Before Kayla's volleyball game on Saturday. 
So. Sleepy. Can't. Keep. Eyes. Open. 
Waking up sucks. Leave me alone. 
Um, yeah, chubby doesn't begin to describe these fat rolls. They are fabulous. We spent months praying for this baby to gain enough weight to be delivered healthy, then for her to make up the lost difference by gaining weight and growing strong & healthy. I think we can praise God for prayers answered.  She is currently between the 25th & 50th percentile on the growth chart for a 4 month old! 
This girl loves it when her Daddy sings! 
In other news... We closed on the old house today! It feels great to have sold the house, closed that chapter (and mortgage!) and to move forward. Wahoo! 
Tomorrow I am hosting a dinner party for Drew's employees & their spouses and two of his bosses from Toronto. Having people over for dinner used to mean buying enough paper plates, now it means ironing place mats. The term "dinner party" may be misleading, but I'm not sure what else to call it. There will be 8 adults eating food that I made off of real plates in my formal dining room. That's a dinner party, right? It feels like a very adult thing to do and 99% of the time I feel like I'm just winging this whole adult thing.  I mean, really.  I'm winging it, but how am I doing? Not too bad, right? 

No comments: