"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

13

Sunday (the 27th) would have been Alex's 13th birthday. I will feel that ache in my heart for the rest of my life. 
It rained massive amounts here all weekend and provided the perfect opportunity to just be at home, rest, and pack up the Christmas decor. (Yes, by Saturday afternoon our house was happily back to normal.) There was lots of flooding in Northwest Arkansas (and elsewhere), but our home wasn't affected. 
Of course, pictures... 
Napping with Aunt Misty (and Kayla's teddy bear) on Christmas Day. 
She loves this thing. 
She's suddenly interested in my coffee. 
Modeling a new outfit
She is quite insistent when it comes to my coffee in the mornings. I think we'll wait until she's 9 months old to officially introduce it to her diet. Just kidding! My travel mug closes tightly and she's at no risk of wearing or drinking hot coffee. It's cute, though. 

No comments: