"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, December 4, 2015

5 Months

Eleanor is 5 months old today!  Aside from the fact that she's awesome (which we all already know), she...

-weighs about 15.5 pounds and wears mostly 3-6 month clothes (but not much longer!)
-always has a smile for her daddy
-has found her toes and thinks they are awesome
-recently started baby food.  Does NOT like sweet potatoes, but thinks that rice cereal with a bit of formula is pretty yummy
-drinks 5, 5oz bottles a day
-still sleeps like a rock star, about 10 hours a night
-prefers to nap on Mommy (and Mommy likes that, too)
-loves being worn in the Moby wrap
-has figured out that kicking in the bath tub makes splashes and thinks that is loads of fun! 
-puts everything in her mouth and drools constantly
-has rolled from her belly to back and from her back to belly
-sits with minimal support
-intentionally reaching for things
-she's awesome (in case you forgot)

And now for the monthly photos...
 hey, look at my toes! 
 I'm just gonna hug Minnie Mouse
 Oh, that smile. 
 Yeah, yeah, I know... I'm kind of a big deal. 
 Did you see that I have long skinny toes? (and gloriously cubby little hands?) 
 I wonder if I can fit Minnie's nose in my mouth?
 Oh, those fabulous thighs and sweet little toes! 
So, yeah.  I have a 5 month old and she's awesome. 

No comments: