"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas with Nonnie

Yesterday we had Christmas with Nonnie. 
Eleanor & Jessica
 Me & Drew.  He'll be mad that I posted a picture of him giving a goofy grin, but it's the only picture I have of the two of us, so I'm posting it. 
 Nonnie & Eleanor
 Alright, let's eat! 
 When we were sitting at the table, Corbin started moving and Alex threw her hands in the air so Drew & Jessica could feel.  Less than 4 weeks until the newest nephew is expected to arrive! 
 Jessica might win the price for most creative.  She crocheted this Hobbes doll for baby Corbin. 


 JR, trying out his first baseball glove. 
 Yep, this stud is mine and he now had a moose mug to drink his eggnog from. 
 Pat got his first batch of honey from his bees this year and he shared some with us!  It's SO dark and I can't wait to try some. 
 I think I look rather dapper with a mustache, though I'm not sure why I felt the need to make these faces. 
 And yes, Nonnie & Eleanor have mustaches, too. 
 Poor Eleanor.  She must be wondering what kind of crazy we are. 
 Corbin isn't here yet, but he wore a mustache, too. 
 Hey Jessica, your mustache is crooked. 
 The boys spent a long time putting together and playing with JR's new Legos. 
 Sweet smile from JR. 
 JR & Jason. 

No comments: