"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Couch Day

Drew and I have declared this a couch day and have done little more than sit on the couch and enjoy this Saturday, all in our pajamas.  
These pictures are from her check up this past Monday. 



At her check-up she was given a book.  I guess that's something that they do to encourage all parents to read to their kiddos from a young age.  Reading is something we do anyway, but it was fun to get a new book.  That's Eleanor's favorite thing today.  She's been showing off her newly acquired skill at sitting independently while we alternate between chewing on the book and reading the book.  I read the book while she listens and (I swear) laughs at the appropriate places, then she inspects it and makes sure it's appropriately covered in drool. 






It's a good Saturday at the Harris House. 

No comments: