"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Saturday

Busy day today.  We celebrated JR's 5th birthday with a Star Wars partY. 
Eleanor & Aunt Jessica (it was windy outside & Eleanor didn't like that, hence the funny face)
 Nonnie & Eleanor
 Selfie with my hubby
 Eleanor was really working on a Chewbacca party blower.
JR, excited to be opening gifts. 
 Star Wars cake
 Jessica, Jason & JR
 Birthday boy blowing out the candles

 Finally fell asleep with Aunt Jessica
After the party we went to meet Corbin!  He's simply precious. 
Content with his momma. 
 Eleanor was quite interested in the baby making noise.  I wanted a picture of them together, but was afraid of Eleanor getting too excited (she's a bit grabby lately!).  I thought this would be a safe distance.  The progression of pictures is too funny.  Allow Eleanor to narrate...
1. "Hey, Mom has a camera!  Cheese!" 
 2. "Wow, what is that? Is that a baby?"
 3. "I want that!  I will get that baby!" 
 There isn't another picture of them together after that because I dropped the camera to save Corbin from Eleanor's excitement.  No babies were harmed in the taking of these pictures. 
Finally meeting Uncle Drew. 
 He's the funniest little guy because he has this serious look on his face.  Isn't he precious? 
 Corbin with Crazy Aunt Mandy
 Pat & Alex's friend, John, stopped by to meet Corbin while we were there.  We were about to leave and I asked Alex if she wanted a picture of the three of them.  John thought I was talking to him and so he walked over to Pat & Corbin.  We all giggled and I snapped this picture that makes it look like they are the family.  It was quite funny. 
 The ACTUAL family of three.  We are so happy for them & I'm already itching for another visit. 

No comments: