"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, February 21, 2016

February?

It has been seriously beautiful here the last couple of days. It's February and it's been in the 70's. 
We had the windows open and enjoyed the fresh air in the house a bit and it felt so lovely that I took a picture (as if you'd be able to feel it, too). 
Guess whose sleeping in her own room now? The transition from our room to the nursery has gone remarkably well. Even Mommy is doing reasonably well, considering my baby is sleeping on the opposite end of this big house. (Side note: we bought a fancy video monitor before she made the move across the house.)  Here's a snap shot of her sleeping (the super cool monitor has night vision and we can watch/hear her using an app on our phones. It's mostly cool and only slightly creepy).
Breakfast time. 
"Who put my toys in this box?"
Went for a walk, held Mommy's water bottle. 
Eating is going great and I've figured out that if I mix veggies she's not crazy about with fruit she likes then everybody is happy. Looks nasty, but she likes it. This one was peas & bananas. 
Honestly, she loved it. 
Back & forth between basketball games & a friend's birthday party on Saturday. She was so fussy so I climbed in the back with her while Drew was driving. 
"Wait, are you taking pictures of me? Okay, I'm ready." 
"Just kidding. I'm so tired and grumpy. Stop trying to make me smile." 
Got a package of homemade goodies from Big Pam and her friend Jan. This minion quilt is Drew's favorite. 
A good night of sleep in her own room and she's all smiles again. 
Ready for church. 
Post church nap. Seriously, though, those thighs. 
Watching the first day of NASCAR with Daddy. 

No comments: