"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, February 26, 2016

McCartys Everywhere

Casey, Tessa & Payson came for a last minute quick visit this week.  It just so happened to also be when Drew had to make a last minute quick trip to Toronto.  I'm not sure how that keeps happening.  Either Drew is avoiding Casey, Casey is avoiding Drew, or fate is keeping them apart.  Haha.  It was nice having both of my brothers and their families here for a bit.  (Sasha had to stay behind & take care of the animals & chores. She was missed!) 
Tessa & Payson watching tv before bed Tuesday night. 
Visiting Great Grandpa Whimpy. 
I may have fed Casey's kids pizza & Cheetos for lunch. 
Tessa & Payson modeling their gifts from Grandma LaGayle

Cousins are tons of fun and completely jexhausting. 
Cheese! 

Yep, that's Tessa in a dog bed. 

Braeden dancing
Kyle
Me & Tessa 
I made my brothers take a picture with me. Everyone smile... 
And then one of Casey's kids ran up to Uncle Kyle & hit him right in the daddy parts. Misty caught it the moment it happened. Not cool (but a tiny bit funny). 
Playing in the nursery. 
Misty & Braeden making dessert.

Grandma LaGayle, Tessa & Eleanor 
Getting a picture of all 5 kids is a challenge. Misty got this one. 
I got this one. 
Casey & the kids headed home Thursday morning and Eleanor spent most of the day like this. Completely exhausted & overstimulated. 

After plenty of Mommy snuggles, a good long nap, and Daddy coming home, she slept much better last night and is back to her normal self. We even did a little shopping this morning. 

No comments: