"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, February 1, 2016

Bath

Picture time! 
Eleanor sits completely & confidently independently now and is having fun playing like a big girl in the bath tub. 
She's figuring out the walker and thinks she's big stuff. (She is.) 
Kyle shaved his beard and Eleanor was NOT impressed. The first time she saw him she cried. This was the next time she saw him and was deciding if that could really be Uncle Kyle. (spoiler alert: she has decided she still loves him, but I'm guessing she'll be happy when a bit of his beard grows back) 
Snoozing on Aunt Misty. 
Drew & I went to a few flea markets yesterday and when it was time for Eleanor's bottle I just sat in the back with her. Can't you just see the look of satisfaction at doing it by herself? 
Wait, are you taking pictures of me? 
Let me see. 
Yep, that's me. 
Watching Grease: Live on TV last night. 
I put a chunk of banana out for her this morning just to see what she would do. She poked at it, but never put it in her mouth. 
Playing with blocks. I stack them, she knocks them over. Foose watches closely because he'd really like to have one (they are rubber & they squeak if you squeeze them). 
Also, we have teeth poking through. Late last week I felt a tiny sharp edge poking through on the bottom and today I can clearly see (when I can maneuver around her tongue and shine a light on her gums) and feel both bottom teeth coming through. So exciting! 

No comments: