"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Week

Our week without Daddy has been okay. We're definitely missing him. It's good to be apart sometimes as a reminder to why we like being together. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 
Eleanor will surely be happy to see her Daddy, though it will be so late Friday night that she probably won't see him until Saturday. 
She's been a pretty happy girl this week. 
At the post office. She was actually getting mad and I was going to take a picture to send to Drew, but when I pulled out my phone she smiled for a picture. Sign of the times? 
More interested in Uncle Kyle than the basketball game. 
Kayla 
Peas & carrots
Just happy. 
Wearing Grandpa Whimpy's hat. 

No comments: