"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Just a Thursday

I took Eleanor for a walk yesterday afternoon.
And we stopped at the neighborhood playground to swing for a bit. She loves that. 
I got my yearly pair of new running shoes. Let's be real, I do WAY more walking than running, but good shoes are still important. 
Hand-me-downs are fun. Eleanor was super girl today. 
Then lunch happened. 
By the time it was over it seemed like a mid day bath was the only option. 
I just bought this pack of onsies and it is quite clear that I should have sized up. They've already been washed, so it's too late now. 
While these pictures make it look like an all around happy day, she's still been off her game and fussier than normal. Working on a new tooth? Maybe, but I can't see evidence of it yet. She woke up a lot last night, but we're hanging in there and making time for extra snuggles when necessary. Just a Thursday. 

No comments: