"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, April 7, 2016

9 Months (& 3 days)

We were in Oklahoma on the 4th when Eleanor turned 9 months old, so I'm just now taking her 9 month photos with Minnie Mouse.  I'll get to the rest of our vacation photos soon, but for now...

9 Month Old Eleanor:
  • Weighs 19 pounds
  • Wears 9-12 month size clothing
  • Gives kisses (beware of open mouth, plenty of drool, and the possibility of a good lick!)
  • Says "dada", "mama", "hi"
  • Waves hi & bye
  • Scoots on her bottom to get wherever she wants to go
  • Has three full teeth (bottom), one that has just broken through (top), and three more about to make their appearance (top)
  • Loves dogs
  • Plays peek-a-boo




"Hey Minnie, Mom wants me to hold you..."
 "But I'm not feeling it, so over the side you go." 
 Attacking the camera and prompting an adorable end to the photo session. 

No comments: