"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday

Happy to have Cheerios & turkey for lunch. She's eating less & less baby food and more & more real food. 
Eleanor is pulling up onto her knees on her own, but is happy to stand if you put her that way. 
We put the canopy on the wagon. It's cute, but I'm undecided on if it's actually useful or just in the way. Either way, Eleanor likes it best when the wagon is moving (or in the backyard where she can interact with the dogs). 
Chores. 
Our garden is planted! Fingers crossed that we actually grow some veggies. 
 -Amish Paste Tomato (good for slicing, sauces & salsa)
-sweet 100 (sweet cherry tomatoes for salads & snacking) 
-2 okra
-yellow squash
-zucchini squash
-cucumber 
I'm as prepped as I can be. I'm still very new at this gardening thing and after lots of reading and research, I decided that the best thing I could do was to plant and see what happens. Fingers crossed. 

No comments: