"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

10 Months

It's May 4th and that means our girl is 10 months old.  Geez, time is flying! 

Eleanor's 10 Month Stats:
  • Crawls
  • Pulls up to knees
  • Blows kisses
  • Waves hi & bye
  • Weighs 19.2lb and wears a 9-12 month clothing size
  • Has three teeth on bottom & one on top (with one more nearly through and two more not far behind)
  • Has found her voice & has lots to say!
  • Loves to read books, roll the ball, be outside, ride in her wagon, chase the dogs & be the center of attention! 




 "Yeah, I'm over this picture taking already.  Let's look out the window." 

"Seriously, Mom?  More pictures? You're killing me."
 (ornery smile)
 "I'll just chew on Minnie's tail until you say we're done." 
 "Nope.  That's it.  I'm done with pictures and I'm leaving now." 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's our Girl