"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, July 14, 2016

A girl and her dog

My phone is giving me a bit of trouble with photos & storage & the elusive iCloud that I only sort of understand.  (I'm not asking for help, I have a super smart husband for that.  I'm only complaining in the assumption that at least a few of my readers also feel like the iCloud a bit confusing.) 
So, the phone is a bit troublesome, but my big camera is working great and I just took a few photos Eleanor playing in the play room.  The ball pit that Daddy got her for her birthday has been a big hit and she crawls into and out of it as she pleases.  Also, my kid is really cute, but you knew that already. 
I found her in the tent, just hanging out. 
 So I went to the other end of the tunnel and took photos of her coming through. 
 She thinks it's funny to smoosh her face against the netting and look at the dogs. 
 Just chilling.
 Into the ball pit. 

 She tried multiple times to pass Foose a ball from the ball pit.  Each time I put it back.  Foose was trying so hard to be good, but he wants one of those balls SO bad.  Finally Eleanor decided that if she couldn't throw him a ball that she would take it to him.  Going back through the tunnel out through the tent?  Ain't nobody got time for that!  Over the side she went. 
 Here, Foose, I'll just leave this here for you. 
 This doesn't tell any part of the story except that her hair is coming in beautifully and it has this big swirl pattern across the back of her head.  I think she's going to have beautiful hair. 
 Mac cares nothing about balls and just tries to stay out of the way.
 Ultimately, Eleanor physically placed a ball into Foose's mouth and he just opened his mouth and let her do it.  When she let go of it he looked at me and placed the ball back on the floor.  Oh, a girl and her dog. 

1 comment:

Cheryl Scarbrough said...

Foose has really matured from the puppy who decapitated Emma and Alex's barbies. Wasn't it barbies? LOL